What's new

Going to Rehoboth beach

chip12977

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will be on vacation and going down on the 10th of August, anyone want to meet up and do some detecting?
 
Upvote 0
No one on here from rehoboth beach area? Looks like ill get all the goodies then!
 
I wish I was! I'm about a 1000 miles away at work! Good luck hunting! Posts the goodies you find :)
 
Wish I could go down with you! Work gets in the way of all my free time!!

Have you done any research on the area?

Read up on "The Faithful Steward".

Might want to take a trip a little further south to hunt the Ocean City beaches.

Good Luck! I'm in York, PA by the way!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom