What's new

GOIO

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
143 silver for the year! this guy should be bannered for having such a great year.hey bud,take a pic of all your silver for the year and lets get ya that banner
 
bomber said:
143 silver for the year! this guy should be bannered for having such a great year.hey bud,take a pic of all your silver for the year and lets get ya that banner


Hey Bud! it's 144 Silvers I'll take a pic at the 150 mark, should be there by the end of this week! :icon_pirat:
 
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[,sorry bud 144, but tmans right do it at the 150 mark,so getting them on way home?"pic tomarrow? :wink:
 
tmanfromtexas said:
HE IS SUCH A PIRATE!!!! I am going to start hunting right next to him so my machine will throw his off and he wont find any thing else!!! LMAO :icon_pirat: TMAN...


Too late Tman, Dave tried that yesterday but I still picked up a wheatie! :icon_pirat:
 
Goio said:
tmanfromtexas said:
HE IS SUCH A PIRATE!!!! I am going to start hunting right next to him so my machine will throw his off and he wont find any thing else!!! LMAO :icon_pirat: TMAN...


Too late Tman, Dave tried that yesterday but I still picked up a wheatie! :icon_pirat:
L.O.L. Nothing can throw GOIO off the scent of those deepies.
I had a great time ALL.....Thanks for the invite GOIO_&_T-MAN....the hunt about wore this old man out,but it and the food & fellowship was well worth it. I was a bit quite because I was tired out,sorry I didn't get to help in the clean up much,,,and I meant to say thanks to everyone else.....Bomber,Ron from Windy City,T Fiend,Mike, Lowbats,Harrold,and all the rest.It's guys like you that makes a fella want to "join the hunt"....
Great fun Guys..........Thanks
 
One more to go!! :icon_pirat:
 
I was hoping you would have got that 150th one today. I know I didnt help any finding that silver quarter at the end. I hope you get it tomorrow buddy. TMAN...
 
tmanfromtexas said:
I was hoping you would have got that 150th one today. I know I didnt help any finding that silver quarter at the end. I hope you get it tomorrow buddy. TMAN...

Yeah you Pirate! I was heading that way but you cut me off :icon_pirat: BTW, congrats on that quarter that was a close one, almost got skunked today! :tongue3:
 
Hey buddy!!! Did you get 150, 151 and 152 today? I am back in Texas, drinking beer shooting guns and fishing. Caught a crappie and a small bass in my pond today. Aint the same as detecting though. TMAN...
 
Well, I made it :thumbsup:!! today I hit the 150th silver for the season :icon_pirat:. it has been fun but is not over yet :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • 150th Mark.webp
    150th Mark.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 259
you are the man.you rock goio man-o-man-o-man some day i wish i have that kind of year wont be til the kids are older :( but some day.wtg GOIO you deserve it
 

Attachments

  • cooltext27637221.webp
    cooltext27637221.webp
    7 KB · Views: 232
  • yetidanc.gif
    yetidanc.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 211
  • cooltext27637221.webp
    cooltext27637221.webp
    7 KB · Views: 240
  • yetidanc.gif
    yetidanc.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 230
All that silver is a sweet sight!!! :icon_pirat:
 
look at all that purty silver................congrats :icon_sunny:
 
Go get 'em Goio! Silver still trading high!
 
Thanks guys,

Since I didn't have a hunting partner today I almost stayed home, but the weather was too nice to not hunt a little :icon_pirat: here are my finds for today :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 101808 Finds.webp
    101808 Finds.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 219
WOW, I just about fainted when I saw all your silver from
this year :o. . . and with a day like you had today. . . beyond words :thumbsup:

Great hunt!
watercolor
 
Ohh man, I was gonna call you today and see if you wanted to hunt!!! >:(
 
GOIO, YOU ARE SUCH A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want you to take a video with you doing the back stroke through all of that silver! J/K.

ANd your finds today are AMAZING!!! Did you go wave your detector over a display case at a coin shop or something!!!??? Good grief!!!!

A+++++!

Big time congrats man!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom