What's new

GOIO

HOLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a haul!!!!!!!!!! I am sitting here in Texas patching holes in my roof that my father in law made with a 30.30 rifle and you are out looting. LOL. I still wouldnt trade time with all my boys and my wife for that, though. Congrats buddy. I am happy for ya. TMAN...
 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Holy crap.

I need to dig some substantial silver. I'm not complaining at all with what I'm finding, it's just that you are finding more of a variety. 1917 WL half, Barber quarter, mercs, Rosies, and wheats galore in one hunt? Remarkable. Nice scores, we've got to hunt together again soon.

Joe
 
An incredible total of silvers and a great selection of coin types. Congratulations. You really cleaned up.
 
Whoooaaaaaa Goio !!!
That's quite a pile of moolah there. Go for 200 now.
Mike
 
Excellent year. I figure at my rate, those finds would take me about 10 years.
Congratulations!!!!!

Makton
 
makton said:
Excellent year. I figure at my rate, those finds would take me about 10 years.
Congratulations!!!!!

Makton

ditto.
 
Just wait until Goio sets his sights on gold. Won't be a ring left to dig. Go get 'em Greg!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom