Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in the water for the first time this year with the detector. Still unpredictable down here with wind and weather that effects the water clarity.... its been like split pea soup for days and days, and timing your hunts for the clear calm days is key.... water Temps have been great and record numbers of tourists have been in the water this winter !! I spent 35 minutes in one of the swimming spots, and was rewarded with a
20220303_082227.jpg
good earring in 10k gold and channel set diamonds !! I moved on down and got a screaming blast underwater....I search with no phones and no scoop, and listen to the external speaker on the nox underwater. My target was staring back after a few fans with the hand in the soft wite sand, and BOOM my new favorite stainless ring...a big pinky skull ring !! Here he is with a gold crown of diamonds!!
20220301_221426.jpg

There was plenty of clad to keep me fanning sand, and some was deep, proving that people had been swimming the spot all winter.
20220303_081644.jpg

I moved on and got of coarse....a fake spanish cobb, and a personalized yin and yang penny !! Other finds included a nice black glass bead (eye balled ), a small silver heart shaped stud earring, and a kids junker ring.
20220303_081700.jpg

Not a great hunt, but not bad at all for 35-40 minutes in the water..... wind shift caused it to get rough and cloudy quick so I got out !! Hope you guys get in soon and start posting the gold....happy hunting, and thanks for looking !!

Upvote 32
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably steve...what a great spot to hang out at !!.....happy hunting my friend !!

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Skull Ring 030718.jpg

Found this one about 4 yrs ago...and it still haunts me...

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like the skull with the crown nice finds and the eyeball finds are always fun good going
Mark....let's get in the water....its getting warmer now !! Woooo hooo !!

The crown was just the earring sitting on top of the stainless ring....they should make a ring like that !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions