What's new

Couple more summer golds☀️☀️

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,197
Reaction score
107,781
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 hunts last week, and a few golds. Water is warm, weather has been good, and the right crowds are here. Lobster mania has started and everyone is down chasing bugs...and partying at all the sand bars and swim holes. Got a couple nice rings, one is 18k and one is 14k.
20260822_204803.webp
20260822_204632.webp

20260818_213444.webp

Also had a crazy jewlrey spill frozen in place under the sand and sea together. A crusty silver ring, with both crusty earrings. Usally the wife convinces the husband to watch her jewlrey while she swims....the husband in the boat puts the jewlrey in his pocket, and then has 3 beers and forgets and jumps in !!😂
20260822_204847.webp

There was all sorts of trash and I had a dozen scrap silver jewlrey pieces and a ton of fake crap....including a tourist dobloon !!
20260822_205054.webp
20260822_204903.webp

These bracelets these bracelets are killing me 🤪 it's a minor underwater stroke each time !!

 
Upvote 1
Sweet butter Bart!
Kinda ugly rings, so it makes it easier to melt 'em down, right? :laughing7:

"🤪 it's a minor underwater stroke each time !!"
Gotta agree with you on that one! I've pulled up five of those now. 🤨
 
2 hunts last week, and a few golds. Water is warm, weather has been good, and the right crowds are here. Lobster mania has started and everyone is down chasing bugs...and partying at all the sand bars and swim holes. Got a couple nice rings, one is 18k and one is 14k. View attachment 2263130View attachment 2263131
View attachment 2263132
Also had a crazy jewlrey spill frozen in place under the sand and sea together. A crusty silver ring, with both crusty earrings. Usally the wife convinces the husband to watch her jewlrey while she swims....the husband in the boat puts the jewlrey in his pocket, and then has 3 beers and forgets and jumps in !!😂
View attachment 2263133
There was all sorts of trash and I had a dozen scrap silver jewlrey pieces and a ton of fake crap....including a tourist dobloon !!View attachment 2263134View attachment 2263135
These bracelets these bracelets are killing me 🤪 it's a minor underwater stroke each time !!


Doing great my friend.
 
Congratulations on the latest gold and silver. It never gets old seeing your bounties.
Thanks pepper 🌶 finally seeing some gold with the new 700....the old backup fisher 1280-x was not sufficient anymore, and I missed quite a few targets during the first part of this summer....sold a few rings to buy the 700 and now have 4 golds to replace that investment !!
 
Very Nice Golds! And Love the vis of the water!
OBN...the water quality has been incredible for most of the summer with many days reaching the "gin clear" quality rating !! Gin clear is usally 100 foot + visibility underwater !! Calm winds, no storms, very little rain, and no tropical weather formations. We have a slight drought, and an el Nino weather pattern!!
 
Sweet butter Bart!
Kinda ugly rings, so it makes it easier to melt 'em down, right? :laughing7:

"🤪 it's a minor underwater stroke each time !!"
Gotta agree with you on that one! I've pulled up five of those now. 🤨
I love me some butter....18k taste so good !!🤣🫡😎 I still can't figure out what that ring actually says, but the furnace doesn't care !!
 
You're in the Florida Keys? Seems like a year-round detecting paradise there, with no off-season for tourists.
The gold keeps coming in the land of everlasting tourist season !!
 
Got to love that gold in the scoop when you see it.
Believe it or not, I've never in 30 years owned a scoop !! I usally dig/fan with my feet !! I spend alot of time standing on my head in shallow water 🤣 it helps to be able to hold your breath for 2+ minutes. Don't really know why I haven't tried a scoop, definitely could use one in certain circumstances for sure....think I'll buy my first scoop this week...why not !!
 
Believe it or not, I've never in 30 years owned a scoop !! I usally dig/fan with my feet !! I spend alot of time standing on my head in shallow water 🤣 it helps to be able to hold your breath for 2+ minutes. Don't really know why I haven't tried a scoop, definitely could use one in certain circumstances for sure....think I'll buy my first scoop this week...why not !!
Might not want the extra weight.

Nice thing about good scoops, the good ones hold their value, I've sold two where I got 75% of my money back selling it years later, buying it for $200, selling it for $150 5 years later, cost me $10.00 a year for good SS scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom