What's new

GOLD and SILVER..first 18k ring.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All day hunt with Bigmike and Davidfl. I got four rings, two junkers, a .925 toe ring and my first 18k ring. its only 1.9 grams but Ill take it. Also got a 20 inch silver chain that weighs 34.8 grams. I got an electronic cigarette, second one Ive found this Summer. I hate them because they give a beautiful mid tone signal. David got a nice waterproof camera that works perfectly and a tungsten ring. Good luck to everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0424.webp
    IMG_0424.webp
    241.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0426.webp
    IMG_0426.webp
    195.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0427.webp
    IMG_0427.webp
    176.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0429.webp
    IMG_0429.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0430.webp
    IMG_0430.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0432.webp
    IMG_0432.webp
    98.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0433.webp
    IMG_0433.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0436.webp
    IMG_0436.webp
    172.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0438.webp
    IMG_0438.webp
    202.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0434.webp
    IMG_0434.webp
    164 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
WTG, I think I saw you get there yesterday, I was outta there by noon. Looks like I picked the wrong half of the day to be there.... Great bunch of finds there, congrats.

Cliff
 
WTG, I think I saw you get there yesterday, I was outta there by noon. Looks like I picked the wrong half of the day to be there.... Great bunch of finds there, congrats.

Cliff
Yeah,we got there at about 8am. Mike and David dropped me off and went North to park. I saw one hunter in the water, that must have been you.
 
Nice hunt. that's like 7 rings outta there yesterday at least!
 
Nice finds.. Congrats on the gold and silver score...
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Awesome Finds !!! , 18k & Fat Chain !!!, is the clasp broken on the chain ?
 
That's a heck of a day. Really nice ring. In the water or out?
 
Nice good luck on next hunt
 
Congrats LD! WTG.
 
Congratulations on the finds, that is a nice looking gold!
 
Man you guys sure know how to get it done! That's it.....I'm moving to Florida.
 
Good going, nice looking finds.
:occasion14:
 
Awesome Finds !!! , 18k & Fat Chain !!!, is the clasp broken on the chain ?
No, not broken. The hook end of the clasp had stretched open just enough to let the other end slip through the crack between the latch. I bent it back with some pliers and its good as new. Ive found chains before with the same type latch that did the same thing.
 
That's a nice assortment of finds and the 18K is awesome!
 
Love the color of that ring! Man I'm missing being in Florida!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom