What's new

Gold and silver

kezhk

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Pulled from wet sand below high tide line. Every time I see ice like this and think no way, the I look forward hallmarks and think no way. Then I see 925 ... [emoji31] still, a nice ring and exciting for a few minutes.
Later I went back over some ground I covered earlier and too my surprise up popped this white gold band. I thought it was silver in the scoop, but when you see its clean and got some weight, then its party time.
uploadfromtaptalk1435381406247.webp
 
Upvote 28
Congrats on the nice finds.
 
I'd be doing the "Happy Dance"!
Congrats!
 
I would be very happy to find those. Very nice!!! :occasion14:
 
Those are some nice rings, I love seeing that great
jewelry get posted, keep it up!!
 
Nothing better then a nice day at the beach, then treasure for the ride home...seems to be like a ..completeness Good Hunt...:thumbsup:
 
Congratulations on the two ring find!
 
Those are a great couple of rings.
 
Very nice. Nothing better than gold and silver. Arrrrrr matey.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom