What's new

Gold Coin Discovery Using Specialized Geochemical Formulas

MR.MHMD(MOHAMMAD)

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Exceptional Metal Detection and Discrimination Using Specialized Geochemical Formulas
Islamic Gold Coin Discovery
Detection Radius: 18 meters
Depth: 80 cm
From Iran
My page instagram : @AurumLocator
 

Attachments

  • InShot_20260918_031228516.webp
    InShot_20260918_031228516.webp
    771.4 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 1
Can you post a couple more pics including the reverse side and the edge?
Initially, looks like a fractional dinar.
Don in SoCal
 
Last edited:
Can you post a couple more pics including the reverse side and the edge?
What is the weight in grams? Initially, looks like a fractional dinar.
Don in SoCal
Hi Don, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, here in Iran, gold coins and other gold finds are often sold or melted down shortly after discovery, so they are not always preserved for further study. In this case, I no longer have the coin, which means I can't provide additional photographs of either the obverse or the reverse. I understand that images of both sides would be very helpful for a more accurate identification and historical assessment. I wish I had documented both sides in greater detail before it was gone. I appreciate your interest and expertise!
 
Does the scale weight indicate 20 or 2.0?
Keep swinging your machine; and please provide pics of both sides and the edge for your next find.
Don in SoCal
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom