What's new

Gold coin found in uk

MrGR8

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone got any info on this or know what it's worth?. Found yesterday with garret euroace. Uk
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0269.webp
    DSC_0269.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
  • DSC_0270.webp
    DSC_0270.webp
    743.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0274.webp
    DSC_0274.webp
    185.8 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC_0273.webp
    DSC_0273.webp
    173.8 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 24
Welcome.:icon_thumright:

Not yet had a Spanish Silver, let alone a Gold. That's a great find, not so bothered what its worth. (Other than to inform the land-owner):occasion14:

Looks great!
 
Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on that beautiful coin:hello:
 
Gold!!! Still seeking my first gold coin.

aj
 
Theres gold in them there hills. Check and see if you have a fever .Nice
 
Super coin, fantastic condition. Welcome to the forum and way to make an entrance. I would hit the place where you found this one REALLY hard! Sub 8-)
 
Congrats on the goldie!!! :notworthy: Seems to be that time of year. Hopefully I can jump on the gold coin bandwagon on one of my next hunts. :laughing7:
 
Brazil was a colony of Portugal until 1822.
Don......

Makes sense, as I've found coin weights from Portugal with that cross on it.
 
Very nice. Seems the gold coins are coming out of hiding for a lucky few right now. Hope I'm one of them soon! Haha
 
That's a beaut!
 
Congratualtions on the gold recovery! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom