Gold Coin Need Help!!!

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone a few months ago I found a 5$ gold coin that made Banner. And now Minelab has a vote contest and my coin is in the lead but not by much. Help me shake off the broken cap gun and vote for my coin please :)
You can vote once a day.
image-203718898.jpg Here's the facebook link: http://woobox.com/fzmic2/vote/for/1752966 Thanks in advance. image-1067854726.jpg image-2257269236.jpg image-3199846343.jpg These were pics
from that memorable hunt.

Last edited:
what?? *only* a gold coin? Sheesk, I'd rather find a cap gun! just kidding, nice find :)

Sorry, don't have facebook, Good luck tho!

I wonder how the cap gun has so many votes??? There's some really fantastic stuff on there. The medieval gold pendant etc.

I gave you my vote .. but it looks like it is not the cap gun you have to worry about... It looks like you should worry about those 5 coins next to yours....

Last edited:
Gave it my vote but I have to say the Roman/ Medieval finds are really cool indeed!

I gave you my vote .. but it looks like it is not the cap gun you have to worry about... It looks like you should worry about those 5 coins next to yours....
Thank you Keppy

I wonder how the cap gun has so many votes??? There's some really fantastic stuff on there. The medieval gold pendant etc.
It's a big popularity contest lol, that's how mangum.

I'm E-challenged, but good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back