What's new

GOLD COIN TODAY!!!!

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Found this beauty in the reject tray of the coin counting machine at a branch of my bank this afternoon while cashing in clad from recent hunts. As much as I would love to keep this coin, I REALLY need the $310 that I was offered to me, so I'm going to have to sell it :'( . I plan on keeping it over the weekend to be able to enjoy it for a little longer before I have to sell it. Pics are below. Remember folks, ALWAYS check the reject trays of coin counting machines. You never know what you might find (I got a '64 Roosie last year!!). One pic includes a clad quarter for size comparison.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 583.webp
    Picture 583.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,951
  • Picture 584.webp
    Picture 584.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,974
  • Picture 585.webp
    Picture 585.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,932
  • Picture 583.webp
    Picture 583.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,916
  • Picture 584.webp
    Picture 584.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,917
  • Picture 585.webp
    Picture 585.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,913
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom