What's new

Gold coin today...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
8,340
Reaction score
177
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug my third gold coin this afternoon. Was on a farm field that has given up an awesome amount of relics and this popped up. Thought it was a typical brass/aluminum coin then the WOW factor kicked in! Prussian King Wilhelm II, 1898, 3.98 gms, .900 Gold, Mintmark “A”=Berlin, Denomination 10 Mark. Obverse.
GoldCoin1898O.webp
Reverse. Also found 3 musket balls and 2 glass beads. HH, Mike
GoldCoin1898R.webp
 
Upvote 38
Dang! I want one! Way to go
 
Awesome. Very nice coin!
 
Dont you love it when what you think is just some ordinary find, BAM GOLD!! I hope that you dig many more:headbang:

VPR
 
Yeap, my first Celic Gold was a gilt button until I looked properly....lol

Anyone who expects these are either very lucky, or living in fairyland. BIG CONGRATS!!!
 
Wow super nice, great find.
 
WOW!! Very nice gold coin find Mike. Deep target?
A big congratulations to ya. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Mike,

WTG on the gold coin.....a dream find for most detectorists.....you must be grinning ear to ear.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
awesome. it's in beautiful condition too :headbang:
 
Nice Mark, Mike! :icon_thumright:
 
WOOT! Great score!
 
Congrats on your 10 Goldmark! Beautiful one! :hello2:
 
Beautiful coin!! Congrats!!
 
Congratulations! obviously... I know the feeling when that occurs. Kind of like walking on air for a few minutes.
 
Woooohoooo.. Awesome find man.. I am still looking for my first gold coin... The metal gods have shined upon you again.. COngrats :headbang:
 
Yo Bravaria Mike , you are right on the money about THE Serious Wow Factor
 
Damn Dude,You need a hunting partner??lol
Congrats on that awesome find!!

HH John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom