What's new

Gold coin

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Look what my buddy found hunting one of our sites. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160525_134837.webp
    IMG_20160525_134837.webp
    57 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_20160525_134052.webp
    IMG_20160525_134052.webp
    312.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_20160525_134748.webp
    IMG_20160525_134748.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 372
Upvote 110
Wow, beautiful detail on that coin!

Steve
 
Great find, now go find a slower friend to detect with.
 
Big time congrats on the awesome gold coin!! Still waiting for one of those after 25 years of hunting..

-- Jeff --
 
Very Very nice; Congrats and Welcome to the Gold coin club
 
Outstanding! I'm proud for him. (Not as jealous, as I am of him, but proud nonetheless.) I hope you're next! I'm still lookin for my first.
 
Whoa! What a beautiful coin! Congratulations on finding that piece of history!!!
 
That coin is beautiful with such rich detail. :occasion14:
 
incredible...was the site a house or old park?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom