What's new

Gold,Diamonds, and Civil War lead today!

Coastie59

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
453
Reaction score
673
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning low tide finds, the 10k diamond ring was down there for a while, came out with green corrosion, wasn't to sure about that one. After some clean up I saw the 10k mark, tested good for gold and diamonds. A nice big mans bling ring, a brass medallion, no clue on that one but was interesting to see in the scoop. On the way home from the beach I stopped at one of my Civil War spots that I have pounded over the past couple of years to test out a new coil, dug those deep iffy signals and squeezed out a few pieces of lead!! HH&GL out there!

green 10k.webp010.webp011.webp009.webp008.webp007.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's Good Hunt'in.

Davers
 
Nice detecting! Congrats!
 
Gorgeous diamond ring find, Coastie!

I also like that medallion; looks ancient; could be a relic of sorts.

That was a terrific hunt that you had:headbang:

Lorraine
 
That is a very productive hunt. Nice mix of finds. HH
 
Awesome hunt! Great on the gold and diamonds, but that medallion sure has my attention!
 
Your hot on the Gold Buddy~!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom