Gold finds

carib hunter

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2007
I arrange Caribbean treasure hunting trips for friends & my MD customers. We share expenses for a villa, home prepared food & the rental van. I've been to over 20 Caribbean Islands and have been lucky at most all. I've discovered, we make the most finds at the Islands farest away from the USA.
The best I ever found in a morning was to 28 18K gold jewelry items. It wasn't just me, there were 5 others on this trip and everyone found at least 25 gold items that day. Other then 28 in a 1/2 a day, my most gold for a full day hunt was 52 gold items. More more then once, I have come home with over a 100 gold finds for a week. Once in St Martin, I found a 22k ring with a real 1908 U.S. Gold $2.50 gold coin & later on that day, I found a Gold Sovereign and a 63 gram 14k gold chain.
This year )2008) at the Best O' North East Treasure Hunters Convention's hobby show on April 19, in Keene, NH, we will have 5 top notch water hunters doing a water hunting workshop. Hope to see you there.
The Caribbean Island I did the worst at, was Tobago.
My favorite islands are St Croix, St Thomas, Antigua, Curacao, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Barbados & St Lucia.
George Streeter

Upvote 0

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds...d2

Top Member Reactions