NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
AWESOME!



ROB
Well Hello there Capt Golden Hawk, My computer is fried from all the salt air exposure lately and I was unable to get on here. Its nice to see you on that that Broken Chicken finding Golden Hawks. Let me say Bonnie you so deserve that find I know how much hard work... blood, sweet and tears you have poured into that boat of yours, now you are living proof that determination really pays! She is a beauty! The love and the thrill of what it is we do is the rewarding part, but to be able to do what you love is really living... I will never forget the look on your face, the tremble in your hands, and the tear in your eye when you walked in on Monday to share that with you was absolutely amazing. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now go find that other wing its waiting there for you!!!