N
needledoc
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey all,
I am new to this post, and treasure hunting in general. I have been reading alot of posts about gold in the east coast, but I was wondering if there are any KNOWN places to go and pan for gold. Because I am new to it, I would like to go to a place that had guides to teach me technique. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I am new to this post, and treasure hunting in general. I have been reading alot of posts about gold in the east coast, but I was wondering if there are any KNOWN places to go and pan for gold. Because I am new to it, I would like to go to a place that had guides to teach me technique. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Upvote
0
You can outrun a snake (assuming that you see him first), but you can't outrun a bullet or a pickup truck full of rednecks. There are also bears up there too, so be careful. Thanks for sharing your research. I really appreciate it. I hope I haven't popped your bubble too much. A positive and persistant attitude is necessary to make money at this hobby. You will probably have to get dirty and wet to make any serious finds. Most women wouldn't be able to handle it, but you sound like one who can. Good luck and keep us updated on your finds, if possible. Jeff






