What's new

Gold Investing

johndisrupt

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am more of a realistic and believing in investing through proper research rather than depending on luck. I would invest in gold penny stocks than wasting my time in hunting for jewels. For those who don't understand this, I suggest to go hunting in sea shore regions there is more chance of finding things in such areas.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would invest in gold penny stocks than wasting my time in hunting for jewels.

I don't think it's a waste of time...

gold ring.webp
 
I don't get the point of your post....this is a metal detecting forum frequented by detectorists and those rings in my avatar will all found detecting.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I'll stick to treasure hunting! :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • Gold 2a.webp
    Gold 2a.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 110
  • richhill040.webp
    richhill040.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Rusty.webp
    Rusty.webp
    603.2 KB · Views: 154
  • gold 003.webp
    gold 003.webp
    668 KB · Views: 99
  • map 008.webp
    map 008.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 96
  • AGATRIPPhotos 080.webp
    AGATRIPPhotos 080.webp
    114 KB · Views: 96
  • tree 001.webp
    tree 001.webp
    36 KB · Views: 104
  • TesoroGold 001.webp
    TesoroGold 001.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
Welcome johndisrupt, interesting User Name.
 
WEll if he wants to just throw money away I will gladly take it and buy a new machine
 
The thrill of the chase, the joy of the hunt that turns an ordinary life into an adventure.
Even if nothing is found it's still an adventure. Or you can watch cable chanel reruns.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom