gold locator ?

bildon said:
Has anybody tried the Bionic Alpha gold and silver detector by OKM ?

The one with the little floating compass on top?

bionicA_controlunit.gif

Um.... er.... ahhh..... um..... nope.

:tard:

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/index.php?site=www/pages/products/longrange/bionicA/bionicA.php

Montana Jim said:
I'm laughing too hard to get scared when I read "Long Range Locator"

Just reading "Long Range Locator" makes you laugh? Interesting.

Montana Jim said:
Cache Crazy said:
Montana Jim said:
I'm laughing too hard to get scared when I read "Long Range Locator"

Just reading "Long Range Locator" makes you laugh? Interesting.

Yup - but I'm not helping so I'll shut up now.

That's cool. I just didn't think that sounded like you, that's all.

I too have my doubts about this item, but I like to at least look before I laugh. :)

I want to believe... I think man is capable of far more than we understand, and I do think there is the rare folk who can make the majic happen somethimes in some cases.

But... until I know and believe - I remain an absolute skeptic and disbeliever in LRLs.

Maybe tomorrow I will believe something else, but - today I believe the only treasures to be had from LRLs are from the wallets of the buyer.

If they worked - we would all have one, or, it would be top secret.

However, some claim to have success with them and I realize this, so to those folks... go get rich! AND - PLEASE TAKES SOME PICS!

I think those type of "locators" like the one in the ad are just expensive toys. But considering today's technology, I want to at least take a look at new gadgets.

They claim the unit has an ionic chamber and reacts to ions radiated from buried treasure. This is completely and totally bogus. Most likely, it has a cheap radio receiver inside that picks up stray RF signals and beeps accordingly, making you think it's doing something it's not. I own a Mineoro FG-80 that has the exact same operating claims, and it responds nicely to garage door openers, but not at all to gold.

Contact them, ask for references that YOU can call & visit. You will quickly find out the truth.

- Carl

Thanks Carl i respect your thoughts very much and i know you know a lot about locators i have read a lot of your articles they are very intresting and if they do work???maybe someone will send me one for christmas and i will give them say 25 percent of the gold i find next year with it or any long distance locator that works I do have a few very good leads but no long distance locator has located any of them yet. bildon ps i wish someone would make one that works and sell it at a price we could pay.

bildon said:
i wish someone would make one that works and sell it at a price we could pay.

If one was made that somehow actually did work, it's purchase price wouldn't really matter as it would pay for itself in no time. :icon_king:

Jay

What if you said the same thing about metal detectors? Fact is 90% of owners never find enough to pay for their MD. They say 5% make 95% of the finds. That's one out of twenty. You could easily say that MD's are a scam and only the "gifted" people can make money with them. Go talk to the 5% and ask them what kind of attitude they have, positive or negative? Then do the same for the other 95%.

SWR said:
Mike(Mont) said:
You could easily say that MD's are a scam and only the "gifted" people can make money with them.

That is not true. A MD will beep/buzz everytime you turn it on and pass it over a target. It does not have a complex "belief system" the manufacturer has concocked.

I agree with SWR... there IS overwhelming evidence that metal detectors work.
there is NO evidence that LRL's work... although there is testimony that they do.

Common Mike... you understand that...

Metal detectors are RF devices with rather specific capabilities...

The advertising is what gets a bit creative at times. ;D

It would be possible to work at it extremely hard and not do as well as someone who is lucky.

Of course, your chances of "getting lucky" improve exponentially the more you have one in your hand, with the switch on!

I've been trying so hard, day after day, week after week, and still haven't had much luck with my locator.
Maybe I'm in the 95% and should sell it to someone in the 5%? ;D

electroscz.JPG

:thumbsup:

I recall a MD book on the Sovereign, where the author said it is strange how our ears can play tricks on us while MD'ing. In the end it's how your consciousness interprets the sound waves. Very similar to dowsing in this regard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back