bildon said:Has anybody tried the Bionic Alpha gold and silver detector by OKM ?

Saturna said:...always a bit scary when you have to "Request" the price.
Jay
Montana Jim said:I'm laughing too hard to get scared when I read "Long Range Locator"
Cache Crazy said:Montana Jim said:I'm laughing too hard to get scared when I read "Long Range Locator"
Just reading "Long Range Locator" makes you laugh? Interesting.
Montana Jim said:Cache Crazy said:Montana Jim said:I'm laughing too hard to get scared when I read "Long Range Locator"
Just reading "Long Range Locator" makes you laugh? Interesting.
Yup - but I'm not helping so I'll shut up now.

maybe someone will send me one for christmas and i will give them say 25 percent of the gold i find next year with it or any long distance locator that works I do have a few very good leads but no long distance locator has located any of them yet. bildon ps i wish someone would make one that works and sell it at a price we could pay.bildon said:i wish someone would make one that works and sell it at a price we could pay.
SWR said:Mike(Mont) said:You could easily say that MD's are a scam and only the "gifted" people can make money with them.
That is not true. A MD will beep/buzz everytime you turn it on and pass it over a target. It does not have a complex "belief system" the manufacturer has concocked.

