Gold movie with Kirk Douglas???

Gohot229

Greenie
Mar 13, 2010
North Carolina
Trying to locate a movie from arount the late 80's ? or early 90's? Two people a guy and a girl go to Alaska or BC and the guy Kirk Douglas has a mine that can only be entered seasonally because of water, the interiors 'Covered' in gold. Does this ring any bells for any movie buffs. Note, it might have been another #1 actor and not Kirk, but someone Just as popular?

Upvote 0

jimmygoat

Dec 1, 2009
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
Hey Gohot, Can't remember the name of the movie, but I think the girl was played by Kim Bassinger. Nice gold in that movie. Jimmygoat

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kim Bassinger in a gold mine,gold all over the walls- :dontknow: thats a delima!

S

stefen

russau said:
Kirk Douglas was in another movie from down under. he played 2 parts ,his twin brother(good guy gold miner) and the rich land owner (bad guy)

Man From Snowy River

yttrabbit

Dec 10, 2009
Oakdale, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug, FisherGold Bug 2, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, Garrett Pro Pin Pointer,
You might be thinking of Gregory Peck Movie "Mackenna's Gold", back in the 60's. It was acually made from a true story about a lost gold canyon The Lost Adams Findings. Good Movie. There are more facts about it on this site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions