What's new

Gold on them thar beaches! Best year EVER.

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold on them thar' beaches! Best year EVER.

I mainly dig old stuff, give me a colonial site over a beach, but there are two beaches I've gone to that have new and old mixed. These were found 3 digging days apart, I sometimes drive and stay overnight at a local hotel to get two digging days back to back. Haven't found many coins this year, but this makes up for it. Anyway, the 10k white gold ring came first, 5 " or so down in shallow high sand. The 14K yellow HEAVY earring came next, as a shell tide line about 8 miles south of that beach the next day, and the next day hunting got the 14k man's ring with diamond. I supposed this is odd as I do not go in the water, mainly hit the dry sands.

I have NEVER found gold jewelry until the last couple goldrings.webpweeks.
 
Upvote 70
GOLD
That's what blows my dress up. I will be back, still waiting for my new boat trailer and have been saving up for a wet or dry suit.

Congrats, you would love where I'm going today, I wish you could join us, I can feel the lust in your words for colonial. I'm having a good fall so far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom