California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides being a Troll, I have many other skills. I can weld.

I don't use a chain or hammer will to reduce the size of my quartz, I made a small ball mill, after firing the quartz in the fire box while the milled stuff is being roasted for the second time.

After spending time in the fire the large chucks of quartz are easily broken with the ball mill which takes chunks as large shown the the stainless steel pan.

The large piece of quartz in the black plastic bucket shattered with one blow of the claw hammer.

Video below pictures.

View attachment 2032260

View attachment 2032259

View attachment 2032258

View attachment 2032254

So you wouldn’t recommend running a chain pulverizer wet? I’m confused. SF doesn’t have a ball mill? Doesn’t appear from your photos that you run your ball mill wet either? Am I missing something in your photos? Your processed material looks nice and dry. Also well ground.

Last edited:

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The instructions from the mfg say to run it dry it makes a little dust but powders the ore. Finer the better water would just slow the process and make mud from hell. I just take the end plate off and brush all the powder out and clean the screen and I'm back to work .
I agree based on actually using a chain impact pulverizer.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Alloy you might research patented claims while you are in the search mode.

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
I’m absolutely positive you have a meth lab on that property
As a catalytic converter buyer, I doubt you'll find a meth lab on the premises, last year I had a still in my shop, used the ethanol to make glycerin soaps.

oil still.jpg

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
When I started getting my pension I quit buying cats, it's easy to leach out the platinum group metals. from the comb.

What you'll soon learn is selling the platinum group metals is not that easy as the markets are much to volatile.

20220616_221604.jpg

20220616_221617.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a catalytic converter buyer, I doubt you'll find a meth lab on the premises, last year I had a still in my shop, used the ethanol to make glycerin soaps.

View attachment 2032406
What's your point - let southfork speak for himself, if he posts a valid ownership certificate I'll issue an apology.

I enjoy a good mystery novel, but this story just has too many holes in it. From gold right out his back door, float then old tailings then today a vein from the mine.

Alloy_II:

This is South Fork's son repyling to your abhorrent behavior. I do not like my father to be slandered, even on an online forum and consider what you're saying disrespectful, jealous and childish. Everything I'm doing is 100% legal, ethical and the product of pure hard work and research. This is private. You can do all the paranoid research you find necessary to assuage your own lack of finding gold but you still won't be finding gold. I have heard about your behavior on here as being a nuisance more than an asset and that's sad. It's incredibly common to have jealously as a child but when you reach adulthood it's your job to become an adult. I'm not sure what your issue is I think it's the evidence of production. I don't claim jump, I do not steal, I work in heavy machinery and I work incredibly hard and I am proud of myself and what I do. You are slandering my work and my passion and calling my father who also built his home himself and worked his whole life and has never stolen a cent a liar. I am not sure how the moderators work on this forum but I will find out- I have many friends in the relic and prospecting community, friends who also frequent this page. What you're doing is harassment. My father is 76 and having a blast helping me process the gold and we do it with honesty and joy and good will. As far as your CIA level phone tapping espionage and threats, I also use Apple products and maybe you can do your research about them getting any kind of "information" off my phone. The BLM operates on a glacial pace as do most government agencies in the United States. So I wish you luck in your endeavors but I need to urge you to stop your harassment and poor behavior. Everything I do in my life is ethical and the result of hard work. I hate even wasting my time responding to someone with so little respect for themselves that instead of being supportive and encouraging you are threatening and frankly weird. I will be reporting your behavior to moderators as I believe this should be a place of sharing, learning and community and what you bring to the table is threats and disruption.
-Seth

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Member alloy_II is on an extended vacation for making a threat against southfork.

Be forewarned we will not tolerate threats against members.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, when a member is violating our rules or you feel they are out of line please report it, do not violate our rules by insulting them, it just adds to the problem and adds more posts that have to be deleted.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is South Fork's son repyling to your abhorrent behavior. I do not like my father to be slandered, even on an online forum and consider what you're saying disrespectful, jealous and childish. Everything I'm doing is 100% legal, ethical and the product of pure hard work and research. This is private. You can do all the paranoid research you find necessary to assuage your own lack of finding gold but you still won't be finding gold. I have heard about your behavior on here as being a nuisance more than an asset and that's sad. It's incredibly common to have jealously as a child but when you reach adulthood it's your job to become an adult. I'm not sure what your issue is I think it's the evidence of production. I don't claim jump, I do not steal, I work in heavy machinery and I work incredibly hard and I am proud of myself and what I do. You are slandering my work and my passion and calling my father who also built his home himself and worked his whole life and has never stolen a cent a liar. I am not sure how the moderators work on this forum but I will find out- I have many friends in the relic and prospecting community, friends who also frequent this page. What you're doing is harassment. My father is 76 and having a blast helping me process the gold and we do it with honesty and joy and good will. As far as your CIA level phone tapping espionage and threats, I also use Apple products and maybe you can do your research about them getting any kind of "information" off my phone. The BLM operates on a glacial pace as do most government agencies in the United States. So I wish you luck in your endeavors but I need to urge you to stop your harassment and poor behavior. Everything I do in my life is ethical and the result of hard work. I hate even wasting my time responding to someone with so little respect for themselves that instead of being supportive and encouraging you are threatening and frankly weird. I will be reporting your behavior to moderators as I believe this should be a place of sharing, learning and community and what you bring to the table is threats and disruption.
-Seth
South Fork"s son Seth, my apologies to your father, unfortunately, no one reported the thread when the problem first started so I am late to the party. Alloy is on a 6-month timeout, a repeat offense will be a year.

OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SouthFork and Son, You may want to hang on to some of those samples without crushing them. It appears you may have more value keeping them as specimens. Gold in quartz can be worth well over spot price. Just my opinion, but could be worth looking into.
All specimen grade ore is sorted and saved.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All specimen grade ore is sorted and saved.
You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your accomplishments :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread