What's new

Gold Panning

Wow okbasspro. You found that in Oklahoma!!! What did the nugget weigh? What has been your best day of panning? We need some details my friend.

Owassokie
 
Wow okbasspro. You found that in Oklahoma!!! What did the nugget weigh? What has been your best day of panning? We need some details my friend.

Owassokie
Owassokie the big nugget was 1.5 grams I got 1/4 oz that weekend I run a dredge it is tuff to just pan to slow for me.I am looking for a bigger dredge.I have pulled about 1 1/4 oz since Jan but a lot of hours on the dredge to get it.I got the nugget Memorial day weekend took over 32 hours dredge time to get the 1/4 oz.

Happy Hunting
 
i have,there are 1 or two specs in creeks,there very small hard to see even with microscope,but u can still see some color
 
Latest find 11/18

CIMG0168.webpCIMG0167.webp
 
Last edited:
Thats more than a few specks of flour!
 
How much for the
4" Proline 2" Jobe combo 2.5" Keene
2.5
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom