What's new

Gold pendant

FlightRisk

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
23
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro,ACE 250 w/5x8 DD, Pro Prointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a park near me that had an old high school that was torn down in the early 1900's. A little trashy but it is popping out coins, nothing old but, I did find this with my ace 250. Rang up as foil. I don't see any markings just date, not sure if that's when it was given to the person though.
 

Attachments

  • 1464378719679.webp
    1464378719679.webp
    59.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 1464378732175.webp
    1464378732175.webp
    47 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 8
Congratualtions on the cool find! :occasion14:
 
nice find. Probably only gold plated as you can see some corrosion.
 
Thanks carolina Tom
 
With the tarnish probably just plated as stated above....still a neat find.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom