Gold Price

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
The moon this time might be 4k would be my guess but will probably overshoot like usual haha.
We will see!
All of it depends on world conditions & the political events that berate common decency ! Plus a large dash of COMMON SENSE wouldn't hurt at all ! Having a large supply of gold 9 MM. ,ammo , and a large supply of food WILL be our salvation if the sh** hits the fan with Russia.......BUT there again if they push the "button" maybe it wont matter anymore!

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
if it hits 4k, im smashing up my quartz gold. I havnt had the heart to do it yet, but nobody wants it the way it is now.
Used to be crazy popular specimen gold. They just was nuggets now. Most of my keepers ended up in the dolly pot. If you are careful you can pull the hit on them which often causes the quartz to shatter leaving the gold in good condition. You can then pick away any of the remaining bits still attached. Can get bits of quartz here and there stay put but it works great.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please remember no political comments.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would of thought it have moved up a bit faster, but I guess the world isn't as worried as it appears.
Silver still has a lot to go yet, the spread is too big.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How does $7 or even $10 per gallon of gasoline sound?
Don..
I think California has over $5.00 per gallon now. This is what we are looking forward to in the short term. Higher in the long term.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think California has over $5.00 per gallon now. This is what we are looking forward to in the short term. Higher in the long term.
$5? We are looking at $5.75 for diesel. No end in sight. Fuel costs does play a role in profitability in most cases.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$5? We are looking at $5.75 for diesel. No end in sight. Fuel costs does play a role in profitability in most cases.
The price keeps on jumping up right now. This will be a factor.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
gold is at 1986+and climbing, it did yesterday at 2001
This is not good for the economy / trade etc. however goes to show what people are having more trust in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread