What's new

Gold Prospecting Challenge Accepted!

CGC Miner

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
195
Reaction score
348
Golden Thread
0
Location
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was actually pretty interesting and fun to try.
Do you think you could pan for gold blindfolded? Depending on your skill level, it may be easier or more difficult than you might think.
Give it a go, it can be entertaining.

 
Upvote 0
Interesting, just a black screen, maybe you need to upgrade to post videos
 
Thanks Bill! It has taken many years to hone in my panning technique. The trick is to figure out what works best for you and then trust in your ability and the fact that gold is super heavy and will sink to the bottom of the pan.
 
I was always intensely against panning because invariably I was squatting in cobbles with my spine in a curve and my arms extended.
I saw you standing in the sun with a tub on a table . . . wth ?
(never look at utube)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom