romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2023 #1 Found this gold ring this past weekend and am.wondwring if the engraving means anything to anyone or are they just decorative. Thanks all! Attachments 20230430_142439.webp 87.1 KB · Views: 143
Found this gold ring this past weekend and am.wondwring if the engraving means anything to anyone or are they just decorative. Thanks all!
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2023 #2 I think its just decorative. Upvote 4
Gulf Coast Pirate Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2021 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 7,936 Golden Thread 0 Location Bayport, FL Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2023 #3 It looks....extraterrestrial.... Upvote 4
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2023 Thread Owner #4 ARC said: I think its just decorative. Click to expand... I think you're right...just looks so...odd...lol! Upvote 1
ARC said: I think its just decorative. Click to expand... I think you're right...just looks so...odd...lol!
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2023 Thread Owner #5 Gulf Coast Pirate said: It looks....extraterrestrial.... Click to expand... lol...it really does! Upvote 1
C camichael Full Member Joined May 29, 2020 Messages 223 Reaction score 493 Golden Thread 0 Location La Verne, Calif Detector(s) used White's, Tesoro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2023 #6 It looks like its repeating so I'd say decorative... Upvote 1