E emb66 Jr. Member Joined Jun 10, 2014 Messages 49 Reaction score 354 Golden Thread 1 Location KS Detector(s) used whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2014 #1 Just thought I would post another pic of the little gold ring I found with the 7 stones on it. I had the stones tested and they are not diamonds. Oh well maybe next time. Thanks for looking. E Upvote 0
Just thought I would post another pic of the little gold ring I found with the 7 stones on it. I had the stones tested and they are not diamonds. Oh well maybe next time. Thanks for looking. E
J j.m.k Full Member Joined Jun 12, 2014 Messages 108 Reaction score 221 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2014 #2 Still pretty..congrats!
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2014 #3 I thought for sure those were real...thanks for the update.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 14, 2014 #4 That's a beauty! I'll take it Lorraine
Hag730 Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 620 Reaction score 398 Golden Thread 0 Location Saint Marys Georgia Detector(s) used Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2014 #5 Still a nice find......and I know the feeling.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2014 #6 Nice looking ring anyhow! I "know" the feeling!