DrJoePrime
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2007
- Messages
- 1,535
- Reaction score
- 949
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Long Beach, California
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I must be doing something right...or maybe it's just a streak. 
This is a new spot that I've been combing through for the past month or so. This is my 3rd Gold ring from here and first from the wet sand. The other two were dry sand Deus finds.
Surprisingly it gave a very loud signal at 6" to 7" deep on the White's Surfmaster PI. When I checked the marking I understood why. It's only 10K and the PI picked up the other 14/24's. It's 4.45 grams.
The initials are MLW and there's a 1965 date inscribed inside. Since it is inscribed I will make an attempt to find the owner.
HH Joe

This is a new spot that I've been combing through for the past month or so. This is my 3rd Gold ring from here and first from the wet sand. The other two were dry sand Deus finds.
Surprisingly it gave a very loud signal at 6" to 7" deep on the White's Surfmaster PI. When I checked the marking I understood why. It's only 10K and the PI picked up the other 14/24's. It's 4.45 grams.
The initials are MLW and there's a 1965 date inscribed inside. Since it is inscribed I will make an attempt to find the owner.
HH Joe
Attachments
Upvote
0
I want my first one so bad!
Thank's for keeping hope alive! 







