Gold silver day!

Kaleb71386

Dec 31, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow what a haul today. Gold class ring 1944.. Silver ring 1942 silver quarter 1934 dime 1907 Indian head just laying on top of the ground. Lots of clad lol.. It's not letting me post the rest I'll try later

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 9
Still need to clean the rings yet. I'll post more pics later

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I found a silver ring just like that when i first got into metal detecting. Nice chunk of silver too

Great hunt ! Congrats

nice finds

Sweet finds.
That's a very nice hunt.

Nice spot to detect you have found there, would keep at it !! Very nice findings there =)

Sure is a nice looking ring I must say.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:occasion16::wav::occasion16: Gorgeous rings & other things! :blob9: What a stellar day! :hello2:

Keep your fab dig location secret til you're totally finished with it! Cuz otherwise lots of us may be tempted to follow you around, lol. :tongue3: Have fun & keep us posted on what surfaces next time out! Andi

It's not my spot my buddy takes me there and it's private property. I can't go without him were going next week again I hope.

Congrats!! super finds... give us the update when you return:occasion14: and dig everything...

Congrats!! super finds... give us the update when you return:occasion14: and dig everything...

I will I'm sure it's going to be hard to top that day lol..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back