What's new

gold & silver

MD epidemic

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Excal, wader,Vaquero,Ace 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold & silver

It was raining on saturday,so I put on my rain gear, grabbed my HH Wader and went to a local soccer field. I have detected this field
for 2 seasons never found gold or silver coins. But persistance pays off the gold is small but I'll take it the 2 Barbers were found within 3 minutes of each other.

I really like the way the wader pops & cracks on the steel bottle caps, which i have dug alot of with my other detectors. Should have used it more often out of
the water. 3 golds for this season so far all found with the Wader.

The Mercury dime was found with an old compass detector I picked up last week for $35. I used it at an old chuch which is littered with hundreds of nails.It is not a deep
detector but it did ignore the nails. Found it about 3 inches deep.
 

Attachments

  • diamond ring.webp
    diamond ring.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 287
  • small gold.webp
    small gold.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 296
  • silver coins 2.webp
    silver coins 2.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 297
  • silver coins.webp
    silver coins.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 302
Re: gold & silver

:headbang: Nice finds WTG :icon_pirat:
 
Re: gold & silver

Gorgeous ring find, MD epidemic :hello2:

And I love those Barbers and "mercs" :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Re: gold & silver

MD epidemic said:
It was raining on saturday,so I put on my rain gear, grabbed my HH Wader and went to a local soccer field. I have detected this field
for 2 seasons never found gold or silver coins. But persistance pays off the gold is small but I'll take it the 2 Barbers were found within 3 minutes of each other.

I really like the way the wader pops & cracks on the steel bottle caps, which i have dug alot of with my other detectors. Should have used it more often out of
the water. 3 golds for this season so far all found with the Wader.

The Mercury dime was found with an old compass detector I picked up last week for $35. I used it at an old chuch which is littered with hundreds of nails.It is not a deep
detector but it did ignore the nails. Found it about 3 inches deep.

HH Wader is a very deep detector on soil. Very nice hits! wtg
 
Re: gold & silver

At the current price for gold and silver, they aren't required to be huge. NICE FINDS!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom