What's new

Gold teeth

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They look and feel like gold 7 grams gold ring 4 grams

image-4178272719.webp



image-2739373913.webp



image-1890808208.webp
 
Upvote 0
Surely at least 10k. Good stuff.
Congrats.
 
Nice! The ones I found were 10k. Do they fit? Lol
 
Nice job on the gold! Congrats!
 
"Gold teeth"......"eating out".....I'm sure there's a joke and punch line in there somewhere. :laughing7:
 
That's it, Bluediamounds! I'm moving to Tx!:headbang:

Terrific gold finds....a gold "grill " is on my "Bucket List"....would love to find a set.

Lorraine
 
Gold is gold! Nice!
 
You never know what's going to be in your scoop. I agree, gold is gold. You take it where you find it. Nice finds.
 
Some thug lost their grill, lol. Cool find!
 
Very nice finds!
 
I want me a grill...congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom