Wait, you mean it wasn't all the CFCs in hair spray??In 1990 tests established that Mount Erebus' Chlorine emissions were the principle cause of ozone depletion in the upper atmosphere at the south pole.
Can the gas be bottled as an propellent for spray cans?...............That and a lot of tooting cows.

Hey.... Give me a little credit also as I do my part daily and my dog.... damn..!That and a lot of tooting cows.
What about all of the bacteria that is breaking down the many compounds coming out of the volcano?Hey.... Give me a little credit also as I do my part daily and my dog.... damn..!
Maybe me, my dog along with all the cows farting are breaking down all the bacteria from the volcano... I see a Nobel Prize forthcoming. Remember you heard it here on T-net 1st..!What about all of the bacteria that is breaking down the many compounds coming out of the volcano?

Great I'm willing to award a winner prize to you first. 💎🏆Maybe me, my dog along with all the cows farting are breaking down all the bacteria from the volcano... I see a Nobel Prize forthcoming. Remember you heard it here on T-net 1st..!![]()





My wife ordered this Vitagene DNA test for both of us and it would give you a suggested list on the types of foods you should eat and avoid. based on your dna ancestry. Eating legumes was big on my list. Dairy products was something it said I should avoid. Since I took that test I now have eaten a fair amount more beans. Still I do like my cheese, but milk I no longer drink.EAT MORE BEANS !![]()
![]()
It would have to be cheaper than acetylene. I went to have my Argon bottle filled and the guy gave me a BS story about how difficult it is to come by, I had to school him that he breaths it with every breath.Can the gas be bottled as an propellent for spray cans?...............![]()
This way when you buy a spray can that says "Gold color" there will be some truth in advertising.............
![]()
There is taxes involved that many do not know where the taxes go to as part of the costs.It would have to be cheaper than acetylene. I went to have my Argon bottle filled and the guy gave me a BS story about how difficult it is to come by, I had to school him that he breaths it with every breath.
No matter what you decide to eat for the bacteria of your digestive track that you to benefit from (there are 200 - 400 types of bacteria's in most single digestive track systems). You and all of your family members will never match the gas output of just one volcano system (this also includes the bacteria in and around a volcano).My wife ordered this Vitagene DNA test for both of us and it would give you a suggested list on the types of foods you should eat and avoid. based on your dna ancestry. Eating legumes was big on my list. Dairy products was something it said I should avoid. Since I took that test I now have eaten a fair amount more beans. Still I do like my cheese, but milk I no longer drink.
GAD, I would HOPE not! 😲 🤣You and all of your family members will never match the gas output of just one volcano system
Ask most people what animal / insect (not bacteria) produces the most gas in the world?GAD, I would HOPE not! 😲 🤣
Ask most people what animal / insect (not bacteria) produces the most gas in the world?
I do not think taxes add up to $90 a bottle when just a couple of years ago it was half.There is taxes involved that many do not know where the taxes go to as part of the costs.