What's new

Gold with Diamonds from the Lake!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,915
Reaction score
47,626
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this in 'Today's Finds', but in case you didn't look there, here's the link:
More here

IMG_1929.webp
 
Upvote 0
Seriously nice looking ring, but could we please see a picture of the mark in full? From your other thread, it appears to end in 'CZ', which would indicate cubic zirconia.

CZ.webp
 
Seriously nice looking ring, but could we please see a picture of the mark in full? From your other thread, it appears to end in 'CZ', which would indicate cubic zirconia.

View attachment 2261668
Very good observation, I hadn't even noticed that!
It is indeed marked CZ.
Oh well, maybe the next one. :dontknow:
 
It’s a fantastic ring
I would love to find one like that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom