What's new

A Little More Gold from the Lake!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,915
Reaction score
47,626
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably my last lake hunt for the season.
More here
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2207.webp
    IMG_2207.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
nice. I bet Tahoe was packed for labor day, a lot of people at school were talking about going to the lake with their friends.
 
Lake Tahoe I’ve hunted there a couple times. Its beautiful, scored a silver dollar bicentennial coin their at the beach where the Native Americans have the multil log cabin Campground forgot the name! I was there for a wedding tried to hunt as much as I could🤩 one morning, a bear came to my bathroom window when I was brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror and said to myself I thought I saw a putty Tat I looked over and screamed as the bear was right there, trying to open the window I think the bear is on my animal totem I’ve had multiple runs out in Cali when I live there.
 
nice. I bet Tahoe was packed for labor day, a lot of people at school were talking about going to the lake with their friends.
Yep, pretty busy, and even more trash than usual! 🤨
 
Lake Tahoe I’ve hunted there a couple times. Its beautiful, scored a silver dollar bicentennial coin their at the beach where the Native Americans have the multil log cabin Campground forgot the name! I was there for a wedding tried to hunt as much as I could🤩 one morning, a bear came to my bathroom window when I was brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror and said to myself I thought I saw a putty Tat I looked over and screamed as the bear was right there, trying to open the window I think the bear is on my animal totem I’ve had multiple runs out in Cali when I live there.
You were probably at Meek's Bay. I used to hunt there, but never really found much. Somebody that lives right there hunts it almost daily from what the Indians told me.
I've had quite a few disagreeable run-ins with Tahoe bears. They can be real A-holes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom