What's new

Gold!!!!!

daemon1971

Full Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Went out solo yesterday, found some clad , then a Rosie ..... Then got a solid mid tone on ATPro . Dug this 1912 gold sovereign . I am still in awe over it . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442433752.004668.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442433772.268325.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442433782.802052.webp
 
Upvote 100
The vdi was 68 one direction and 70 the other . Angle it was sitting maybe ?

So like a Indian head but with a solid mid tone? Great, I'll be thinking gold next time I'm in the woods:3coins:
 
Congratulations on the Gold coin recovery.
 
I see more sovereigns dug than us gold!! But I still haven't found either congrats!!
 
Great snag, congrats.
 
Congrats d1971 , that Gold coin is a real nice find .. cheers Mick
 
That's a ripper. Still on my bucket list
 
Congrats on the gold, it's something that most will never dig.
 
Holy Cow Batman gold in Michigan!!! Awesome find
 
Awesome! A treasure hunters dream! Congrats on Banner too!
 
Congrats on finding a gold coin and making banner!
 
Yeah , I think the one on Banner now is a 1911 half sovereign - you got the full sovereign ! BANNER !!!!!
 
What an awesome hunt! 👍🏻
 
Gold Goold Gooold Gooold .... opps got carried away . WTG :thumbsup::occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom