Golden Umax

I know these detectors are hard to find. They are hard to find because they almost have a "cult following". I have been wa
I know these detectors are hard to find. They are hard to find because they almost have a "cult following". I have been watching one on Facebook Marketplace in Erie, Pa. The price is 300 bucks. Check it out.

tching one on Facebook Marketplace in Erie, Pa. The price is 300 bucks. Check

I know these detectors are hard to find. They are hard to find because they almost have a "cult following". I have been watching one on Facebook Marketplace in Erie, Pa. The price is 300 bucks. Check it out.
I'm still looking for one, I had a UMax around 2002 but didn't understand and sold it, hardly any show up for sell. I'm now working on a deal for the old model Golden sabre metal box, waiting to hear back on the shipping cost.

They are nice little detectors. I especially liked the new tone ones. You can dial the low mid tone down into the iron range to help id jewelry that hits into the high side of iron.I

I am watching for one too

HH
Mike

A real shame Tesoro is not around anymore. They made a nice light detector that got results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back