What's new

Goldhog Highbanker review

well if it kooks like the road might dry tomorrow, lemme know. we have a starter sluice you could use.

I'll be at work selling sluices and high bankers (holding out for that Bazooka) and not getting to use them. Next day off is Sunday.
 
you work at a mine shop, you might be my new best friend.

HA, I wish! No, a local hardware store that dabbles in mining equipment. Realised that I grew up in Gold Country, sold the equipment and hadn't looked for gold since I was a kiddo and dragged the husband out to the river in the spring. Now we're both properly addicted. :occasion14:
 
HA, I wish! No, a local hardware store that dabbles in mining equipment. Realised that I grew up in Gold Country, sold the equipment and hadn't looked for gold since I was a kiddo and dragged the husband out to the river in the spring. Now we're both properly addicted. :occasion14:

lol. funny how it happens. well lemme know if you wanna hit this spot. we have a silly reason for our addiction too. If its dry we`ll be up there this weekend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom