What's new

Golf ball 2 feet under ground

rickertmork

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
389
Reaction score
802
Golden Thread
0
Amazing how it got so deep.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8510.webp
    IMG_8510.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8511.webp
    IMG_8511.webp
    721.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8512.webp
    IMG_8512.webp
    831.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8513.webp
    IMG_8513.webp
    670.9 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 5
It makes the golf phrase; "He's got a buried lie"
a huge understatement ! The ball should have been labeled; "Titleist Deep 6"
 
I have found golf balls in some of the strangest places, including underground - but never two feet deep!
 
Must have been a titanium ball for a metal detector to find it. (I think I've seen that advertising written on some of them.)
 
I was walking and I saw it barely sticking out.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8535.webp
    IMG_8535.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8536.webp
    IMG_8536.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8537.webp
    IMG_8537.webp
    1 MB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom