What's new

Gonna pick up two boxes tomorrow from small town

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Going to be a bit out of town tomorrow on business and will pick up two boxes they have at a small bank in a small town. No I am not addicted....... It is only a couple of boxes........I can quit when I want to.......
everyone else is doing it.........

I think I need CRHing 12 step.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
jim4silver said:
Going to be a bit out of town tomorrow on business and will pick up two boxes they have at a small bank in a small town. No I am not addicted....... It is only a couple of boxes........I can quit when I want to.......
everyone else is doing it.........

I think I need CRHing 12 step.

Jim
Not me..............LOL
 
jim4silver said:
........I think I need CRHing 12 step.

I don't call it a 12 step program. I call it the 12 skunk program. You get 12 skunks in a row and then you do really get cured, err. most of us anyways. :tard:

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)
 
An ordered box is an ordered box in MY opinion. I could be wrong, obviously.

A couple hundred in HAND ROLLS from a small town however... =)

Be sure to hit every bank you see for THOSE!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom