What's new

Good conduct medal.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww more good digs from the new spot. I love my new medal. Lol interesting thing about the dog tags. They are not finished I guess I found the typo pile. I'll still take em. Enjoy.
 

Attachments

  • 1459812668244.webp
    1459812668244.webp
    131.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 1459812680386.webp
    1459812680386.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 1459812691064.webp
    1459812691064.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 1459812711314.webp
    1459812711314.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 1459812758980.webp
    1459812758980.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Upvote 13
The good conduct medal is a cool find.
 
Looks like you're hunting an old army base.
Very nice and Congrats on your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom