What's new

Good day, 4 silver, relics and more.........

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was perfect weather, so my buddy and I headed out to do some door knocking. We spotted this large old home and stopped and asked permission. The homeowner gave us the go ahead and told us it was bulit in 1900 and no one has ever asked in the 20 years he has lived there. It was a good yard. I got 4 silver, a 1896 indian, 1921 buffalo, 20 wheats (not shown in clean pic) relics, mystery items and more.....fun day!

house.webpdirty digs.webp9-11-16.webp9-11-16 coins.webp
 
Upvote 34
Nice hunt! Love the Barbers and other coins, but you've got some real interesting relics there. I see an old bank token, and maybe a Navy button? The finials are cool to. Congrats!
 
That's a great yard! Nice job making all those cool finds
 
Nice job. That was one great yard.
 
Wow, Wow ..what a place!!
 
Great finds! Good to see you finding treasure again!

The 3rd picture, to the right of that "winder key?" above the right hand quarter. A bank token? If you could, I'd love to see a close-up of that "token"!
 
Very nice haul!
 
What appears to be a watch winder in the bottom left segment is my favorite. Wonderful relics.
 
Well done, interesting relics
 
Congrats on that stellar hunt and pulling all those keepers. :occasion14: Ya got me a little jealous :happysmiley:
 
NICE BUNCH OF FINDS .
 
Great finds! Good to see you finding treasure again!

The 3rd picture, to the right of that "winder key?" above the right hand quarter. A bank token? If you could, I'd love to see a close-up of that "token"!
man a kid (I am guessing) destroyed this token, the reverse side not shown was destroyed, looks like they took a hammer and a straight screwdriver and beat the hell out of this token, sad, but what are you gonna do?
 
What appears to be a watch winder in the bottom left segment is my favorite. Wonderful relics.
I am unsure what you are referring too? Bottom left, is a button?
 
Excellent hunt,, Congrats on the Silver and Relics.
Hope you're welcomed back to many more hunts.
You know you're not finished there.
 
Awesome finds, relics and silver... WTG :occasion14:
 
Dual washingtons and dual barbers, great day!!
 
That 1906 Barber looks to be in very nice shape. Very nice hunt!
 
Four silver day with an IH and a buff, and a pile of old relics. That's not a good day, that's a Great day. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom