Good day at the park.

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
I had a good day at the local park Sunday after the rain.
Lots of coins, a STERLING cross with a CZ, a costume jewerly leaf with cz, a couple of ear ring studs with costume stones and a bunch of buttons.
I was really glad to find the silver. Had a good time.
I was amazed at the small items the Garrett GTP 1350 can locate. I found the back to an ear ring that had Avon on it.
I'm really happy with the 1350.
I was using a small 4 1/2 inch cross fire coil so I could get close to the play ground equipment.
Can't wait to get out and detect again!

Attachments

• park jewerly.jpg
    park jewerly.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 542
  • park.jpg
    park.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 581
aberdeen606 said:
LOL Why was there a bullet at the park?? :o
Hey aberdeen606, I hope no one had a gun at the park !!! Hopefully someone just dropped the bullet.

Salty,
When do you hunt the parks? I have been sticking to the rural areas and have not ventured into the public eye yet.

Hotty Toddy and Happy Hunting
Wettpaint

wettpaint said:
Salty,
When do you hunt the parks? I have been sticking to the rural areas and have not ventured into the public eye yet.

Hotty Toddy and Happy Hunting
Wettpaint

Hi Wettpaint,
I hunt the parks very early in the mornings or right after a rain. That way there usually isn't any one there. If some kids happen to come up I usually let them have it and find some where else to detect.
I haven't had any problems hunting this way.
I try to hit the swim holes the same way. There usually empty early in the morning.

Good luck and happy hunting !

Hey Salty...I'm in Gulfport. You this far south? I'm just getting back into MD'n. I have a AT Pro and my old White's DFX that I need to get repaired. Katrina dropped a shed on it.........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back