What's new

Good day on the River

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made it out yesterday for a few hours and had a pretty good day .... And the weather was perfect too.
I found this one first not sure of the material and I would love to know what kind of base it would have had.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532158.166921.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532175.214065.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532199.766350.webp
I found this smaller one on the same beach the material looks similar just not as worn down. I have never found any with this shape before
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532275.021872.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532286.724869.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532302.058471.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532312.611375.webp
I also found these few but different area
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532373.734228.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532385.033086.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532401.499920.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532411.817500.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532425.064341.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532435.589222.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532447.837087.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532460.907924.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532469.599695.webp
Found this little triangle never found any this color before its almost white with a really light pink running thru it.... Looks older
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532543.163466.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532553.497505.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532562.933299.webp
But my find of the day .... Maybe for the entire year was this beautiful point ... Biggest triangle Iv ever found.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532695.960170.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532705.892180.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532718.528881.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532731.547389.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532749.228773.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532761.948722.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532787.916881.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490532808.418529.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
killer triangle i like the yellowish looking one too i really enjoy seeing allof them even broken ones
 
Yea I think your right about the jacks reef .... A reef pentagonal also close in relation is a South Appalachian pentagonal so I guess it would fit into one of those .... The big triangle I'm not sure if it's a Levanna or a Susquehanna triangle really there's isn't much difference and they both date to the same time period.

Jacks reef Pentagonal is what I would Considerate it near me. The Large triangle is a Levanna point . Your right about the similarities though. They are all great finds though!HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom