What's new

Good Day w/pic

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Started out very slow. Made a loop around the city and got skunked all the way. No customer wrapped rolls and few loose in trays. Headed home rather dejected. Stopped at one branch of my bank that usually saves things for me and made a nice score. One Peace dollar and one Walking Liberty and three 40%ers. She also had some red notes and silver certificates. Turned my day around. Hope the photo comes out okay.
Happy Hunting everyone!
rileyboy
PS: Great day for a cigar!
 

Attachments

  • 0917001501a_0001.webp
    0917001501a_0001.webp
    35 KB · Views: 370
  • 0917001501a_0002.webp
    0917001501a_0002.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 371
Upvote 0
Nice score. I still haven't found a single "Silver" dollar while hunting, only clad Ikes.
 
Great score rileyboy, glad to see you hit a peace dollar and Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Very nice! Glad to see you are keeping the "riley streak alive!"

apush :read2:
 
Very nice! In over ten years of doing this and thousands of coins I've only ever gotten two "Silver" dollars (1921 Morgan and 1971 S Ike).

Well done, and it is great to have the tellers on your side for sure!

The notes are cool too!

:icon_thumleft:

HH
 
Nice score on the big silver and the paper . Happy hunting RON
 
Now that is a teller who deserves some chocolate or flowers there Rileyboy, nice score and HH!

Chuck.
 
Great score! Now thats one very special teller!!! I hope to find one half that nice someday.
 
She's very nice to me and always keeps her finds out of sight in an envelope for me so no
one else will see them. I always bring her a box of Italian cookies when I get to New Jersey
and she loves them. I usually bring the cookies back for all my good tellers. Pays off and they
appreciate it very much.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom