What's new

Good day

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the corn field down the road this morning. Found the Indian, another V nic, round ball, fob and a button. I got a call from my buddy, and he told me we finally got the ok on a big farm we've been looking at. Second hole I dug the KG3. It started to rain so we quit for the day. Looks like a promising site. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161206_150222.webp
    _20161206_150222.webp
    118.7 KB · Views: 98
  • _20161206_150146.webp
    _20161206_150146.webp
    115 KB · Views: 95
  • _20161206_150113.webp
    _20161206_150113.webp
    152.4 KB · Views: 100
  • _20161206_150040.webp
    _20161206_150040.webp
    184.1 KB · Views: 99
  • _20161206_150012.webp
    _20161206_150012.webp
    332.1 KB · Views: 98
  • _20161206_150256.webp
    _20161206_150256.webp
    164.6 KB · Views: 97
  • _20161206_150342.webp
    _20161206_150342.webp
    170.9 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 34
Nice finds bud, me too!
 
I'd say you had a good day. Good Luck with your future hunts at the new site.
 
Nice finds Art. The fob is awesome, I really like them, just don't find them often enough.

That V nickel is extra crispy!

Congrats, and good luck sir!
 
Congratualtions on the old coin shooting! :occasion14:
 
Here's a pic after electrolysis. I think I see 1805
 

Attachments

  • _20161206_194503.webp
    _20161206_194503.webp
    159.3 KB · Views: 62
Nice recoveries and good luck on the new permission, digging something old right off always brightens the spirits.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom