What's new

Good ebay sells

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I heard a while back about a member who sold a machine doubled penny for a lot more than it was worse. And now, goldensilver sells a bag of 1976-75 pennies for a huge profit!! has anyone else sold something on ebay for an unexpected profit?
 
Upvote 0
Boxes of 2010 P Dimes for 8 x face and 2010 P nickels for 6.5 x face.

I've also sold boxes of pennies for nice profits.
 
coinwise...no, but several other things have resulted in unexpected bidding wars.
 
Has anyone here sold copper on ebay? How much for the starting bid? And by weight, or value? And how much at a time?
 
twinsrule said:
Has anyone here sold copper on ebay? How much for the starting bid? And by weight, or value? And how much at a time?

Read the 30 other posts on selling cents on ebay. :-) it has been discussed in depth, and i think hopefully you can find those posts by searching pretty easily. You'll get in depth answers there. :-)
 
Oww jrf30.... I once sold several boxes of the newly issued state quarters for a nice profit.

golden silver
 
golden silver said:
Oww jrf30.... I once sold several boxes of the newly issued state quarters for a nice profit.

golden silver

If you find the new national parks quarters, they too should bring a good premium. They are the rarest quarters since the 1950s. The territories were the rarest since the 1950s when they came out, and now this year's national parks are even rarer than that. So keep your eyes open for those. :-)
 
twinsrule said:
Has anyone here sold copper on ebay? How much for the starting bid? And by weight, or value? And how much at a time?
I sell 34 lbs at a pop once a week and avg.75.00 for 50.00 face has went as high as 104. less I have to dump and gives me gas money to search. have several regulars that buy from me.
 
I am waiting for the Cu market to develop on ebay, its just not there yet...when I can get 1.5¢ each, I'll be selling many hundreds of pounds lol
 
gotgot said:
I am waiting for the Cu market to develop on ebay, its just not there yet...when I can get 1.5¢ each, I'll be selling many hundreds of pounds lol

The person that posted right above you says he is GETTING 1.5 cents each. So it is there.

I was getting $130 per $50 last year. (Or was that now 2 years ago? Time flies!) Now it is about $75 per $50 (which is your 1.5 cents per) so I quit selling and I'm rebuilding supply. I have about 3200 pounds right now. But it is where you want it to be, so if you put a little up there you might get some sold. Just don't flood it, as it is a pretty thin market.

Personally I'll probably start to sell when it gets back to about $100 per $50 bag. It will take me w hile to sell though!
 
have never sold coins. but have sold 40k+ other items.

I once bought i think it was 4 V nickels and 8 buffalos, all dated. for 2.26, i thought i would be able to find buys daily but never could anymore... similar auctions went for 8 bucks, so i believe i did fine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom