What's new

Good find ?

stvnwash

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fall River MA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for about a hour to an old farm field and pulled up this 1834 capped bust half dime 1834. I think it's pretty cool !!!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479331037.211171.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479331054.335229.webp
 
Upvote 56
I think it's pretty cool too! I want one lol!
 
I'd take it any day! Nice find.
 
Actually, it is much cooler than "pretty cool". It is WAY cool.

That is a very hard thing to find, congrats sir!
 
No question at all. It IS a good find.
 
Congrats on digging one of the coins on my bucket list. :occasion14: You lucky dog, :notworthy: You get to check that one early in your detecting career.
 
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I want one bigly GREAT FIND :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 
That is one hell of a find. Im jealous...
:occasion14: Congrats!!
 
yup I love it ....i want one now
 
They tend to clean up rather nicely. Great job!
 
Not a good find - an extremely excellent find! Congrats
 
Wow, what coin! Congratulations
 
That's not cool at all, that's just plain ole Sweet!!
Congrats on a bucket lister!!
 
That's an excellent find. Congratulations.
 
I want one too. Never found one that old.
 
A great find! And excellent piece of early American history! :coins::icon_thumright:
 
Nice coin, congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom