What's new

Good Friday or Saturday.

Planet1mars

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
530
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone like to get together or something, some people have friday off and that saturday Ill drive a couple hours away.. any Ideas? lets get some people together for a few hours
 
I would be in for a hunt on either of those days. I am in OH south of Hillsdale MI......Matt
 
Im not fimiliar with that area so you would have to know where we can go but i would drive down and meet up
 
Lets get a hunt togethe at the fair grounds in Hllsdale MI. It is located south of ST Rt 12 on RT 99. Lets say at noon on April 11 the day after Good Friday.
 
Im up for it
 
Hopefully the snow will be gone by then. There's about 4-5 inches on the ground. lol
 
I never been there, its 2 hours from me but if its nice enough ill drive there i have a map with a old fort in that area
 
I've seen some good finds posted on here from the Hillsdale fairgrounds, and I do know someone personally that has received permission to hunt there, so I would imagine its ok for anyone. I've never been there, but I think its a pretty big area, there has to still be some goodies there.
 
Hey all I am sorry but I can not make it this Saturday in Hillsdale MI . We had a death in the family and I m getting ready to leave to head south. We will not get back until late Sunday. If you all still make it I wiish you luck in your hunt....Matt
 
anybody still plan on being there today at noon?
 
it wasent set up right..... i had no idea who wa going or what so i stayed home, it was a 2 hour drive for me. so i didnt take that chance
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom