What's new

Good haul for a couple of hours in the woods

TnT2000

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
474
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton PA
Today I thought I would get out for a couple of hours before the rains hit...

I went to a new spot we found where the boys pulled some silver and Indians so I thought I would give it a try.
The area is just plain nasty with thick brush and picker bushes everywhere...

My first good signal ended up being 2 1907 Indians and the 1904 barber in the same hole.
After a couple of wheat's I pulled 2 more Indians 1900 and an 1889 again same hole.
next was the 1899 barber and then on my way out I got the 1899 "V"..

The 1904 barber is incredible it seems to still have the shinny luster to it....

Thanks all for looking TnT
 

Attachments

  • md32 002.webp
    md32 002.webp
    21 KB · Views: 841
  • md32 014.webp
    md32 014.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 839
  • md32 004.webp
    md32 004.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 834
  • md32 005.webp
    md32 005.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 831
  • md32 007.webp
    md32 007.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 823
  • md32 008.webp
    md32 008.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 785
  • md32 015.webp
    md32 015.webp
    25 KB · Views: 775
  • md32 016.webp
    md32 016.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 784
Upvote 0
nice digs the v nickel looks in good shape congrats and hh
 
Very nice TnT. I guess there is stuff in there besides garbage LOL. They are some Beauties. If it doesn't rain too much my wife and I will be up there this afternoon. I'll give you a call later when I find out what time I'm getting home from work. Good Luck if you get back there today.
Ken
 
Those are in great shape! Not back at all for a few hours work, or even a week!
 
Hey TnT2000, what used to be at that site in the woods, what is it that led you there in the first place?...potter poker
 
Potter Poker said:
Hey TnT2000, what used to be at that site in the woods, what is it that led you there in the first place?...potter poker

I found the spot on an old map, there was a road that went threw it and what I think was an old farm, both were on maps until 1923 but not before 1890 or so and both are now gone. All that remains are some foundations and a lot of junk... TnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom